- Condition: New
- Type: Arching Machine
- Tile Type: Colored Glaze Steel
- Use: Roof, Roof of the factory/warehouse/garage
- Production Capacity: 8-12m/min
- Place of Origin: Liaoning, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: HT
- Model Number: 120/240
- Power(W): 4+4KW
- Voltage: 380V50HZ3PH
- Dimension(L*W*H): 8800mmx2050mmx2000mm
- Weight: 8tons
- Certification: CE
- Warranty: 2 years
- After-sales Service Provided: Overseas third-party support available
- MOQ: 1set
- voltage: 380V50HZ3PH
- Product Name: Arch Models Sheet Construction Machine
- Controlling system: CNC
- Main motor power: 18.5 KW
- Width of the panel: 914mm,600mm.1000mm
- Thickness of the panel: 0.6-1.5mm
- Material of rollers: 45# steel,quenched HRC 58-62
- Material of cutting blade: Cr12
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Naked,One 40'HQ can load the machine and all accessories......|
|Delivery Detail:||10 Days since the seller receives the advance payment|
Hydraulic Automatic Arch Metal Roofing Ridge Cap Machine made in china
What's the Machine details ?
The products from Arched Curving Roofing Sheet Profiling Machine looks very beautiful and have a high strength, its widely used as the roof of the factory, garden, hotel, exhibition center, etc!
Main Technical Specification HT-240(610)
1. Size: 9500mmx2270mmx2400mm
2. Total Weight: About 12000kg
3. Controlling System: PLC
4. Forming Power: 7.5kw
5. Bending Power: 4.0kw+1.5kw+1.5kw
6. Cutting Power: 3.0kw
7. Material of rollers: 45#steel, quenched HRC 58-62
8. Material of roller shafts: 45#steel
9. Material of cutting blade: Cr12 steel
10. PLC Type: Siemens
11. Step of rollers: 13 steps
12. Feeding Width: 914mm
13. Effective Width: 610mm
14. Thickness of the coil: 0.6-1.6mm
15. The depth of the groove: 203mm
16. Working speed: Straight sheet: 15m/min
17. Arch sheet: 13m/min
18. Sewing: 10m/min
19. Max span: 38m
Main Technical Specification HT-120(305)
1. Size: 8800mmx2050mmx2000mm
2. Total Weight: About 9000kg
3. Controlling system: PLC
4. Main forming unit driving motor power: 5.5kw
5. Curving motor power: 3KW+1.5KW
6. Electric cutting power: 3kw
7. Material of roller: 45#steel, quenched HRC58-62
8. Material of roller shafts: 45#steel, adjusted
9. Material of cutting blade: Cr12
10. Step of rollers: 13 steps
11. Feeding Width: 600mm
12. Effective Width: 305mm
13. The depth of the groove: 109mm
14. Thickness of the coil: 0.6-1.6mm
15. Working speed: Straight sheet: 15m/min
16. Arch sheet: 13m/min
17. Sewing: 10m/min
18. Max span: 24m
How is the workshop ?
What's the parts quality ?
What's the all necessary accessories?
What is the roof machine type drawings ?
What's the use ?
A: We are a factory.
Q: Where is your factory located?
Every one of our products have strict testing procedures, must be 100% quality assurance.
How do order?
|Step 1: Tell us your requirements|
|Step 2: Quoataion will be sent based on your requirement. Solution will be recommended to you as the alternative|
|Step 3: Negotiate and confrim each details for goods, trading terms and so on, get agreement and sign contract.|
|Step 4: Advanced payment and production|
|Step 5: Factory Examine Goods/ rectify and reform to meet the requirements of contract.|
|Step 6: Balance payment and shipping|
|Step 7: Handing Shipping files to help clients get goods from transporter in time.|
|Step 8: Clients get goods and go into warranty time.|
How is the payment ?
T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the Product in seller's factory before delivery )
What's the packing ?
Why do you choose us?
1.Advanced machinery, well trained workers.
2.More than 12 years experience industry.
3.Unique designed, good quality, competitive price.
4.We have a credit guarantee services, alibaba guarantees to us, promises you dare to buy, I dare to compensate
We can according to customer's special needs,produce all kinds of machines
If you have any question,please contact us !