- Place of Origin: Liaoning, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Haitian
- Model Number: 20'
- Condition: New
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Color: as your demand
- Standard size: 20ft, 40ft or 40ft HQ
- Transport and load: shipping container (20' or 40') .
- Material: sandwich panel and steel plate
- Inner decoration design: customer's requirement
- Use: house,office,warehouse,shop,hotel
- Waterproof: good sealing effect
- Installation: Flexible assemble and disassemble
- Life span: reach up 15 years
- Structure: high intensity with steel structure frame welded
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||by container|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days|
Flat pack prefab cargo glass container houses ,prefabricated sandwich panel luxury container modern cabin/homes for sale
What kinds of the indoor ?
How to install?
Why choose us?
1.Advanced machinery, well trained workers.
2.More than 12 years experience industry.
3.Unique designed, good quality, competitive price.
4.We have a credit guarantee services, alibaba guarantees to us, promises you dare to buy, I dare to
Where is from of our customer ?
T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the machine
in seller's factory before delivery )
Step 1: Tell us your requirements
Step 2: Quoataion will be sent based on your requirement. Solution will be recommended to you
as the alternative
Step 3: Negotiate and confrim each details for goods, trading terms and so on, get agreement and
Step 4: Advanced payment and production
Step 5: Factory Examine Goods/ rectify and reform to meet the requirements of contract.
Step 6: Balance payment and shipping
Step 7: Handing Shipping files to help clients get goods from transporter in time.
Step 8: Clients get goods and go into warranty time
If you have any problems ,please contact me .