Size of container house
It can be a house
We can produce all kinds of container houses.
Q: Can you make color order ?
A: Yes. We can according to your requirements.
Q: Are you a factory or trading company ?
A: We are a factory.
Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in YingKou City, LiaoNing Province, China. All our clients,from home or
abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us !
Q: How do you guarantee the quality of the products?
A: Strict product quality, unqualified resolute don't factory.This is the tenet of our
Every one of our products have strict testing procedures, must be 100% quality
How do order?
Step 2: Quoataion will be sent based on your requirement. Solution will be recommended to you as the
Step 3: Negotiate and confrim each details for goods, trading terms and so on, get agreement and sign
How is the payment ?
T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the Product in seller's factory before delivery )
Our customers from all over the world.
Please contact me !