40ft transportable Luxury Decorated Modular Preassembled modular house china prefab homes fully furnished container Office
Size of container house
What's the basic structure ?
0.5KN/sqm(can reinforce the structure as required)
designing wind speed: 210km/h (Chinese standard)
Thermal insulation, wallboard used energy-saving panels, heat preservation and energy saving effect is remarkable.
Cold bridge effective partition, advanced technology can effectively cut off outdoor to indoor temperature conduction to ensure indoor temperature stability.
Fire rating for class A, to eliminate fire hazards.
Relocation is convenient, mobile integrated container house, can be wholly moved by forklift and crane, can be transported by overall, packaging transport and bulk transport such 3 different ways.
Modular design, integrated production, our complete set of supply improves production cycle and working speed. Excellent seismic performance of wind, low requirements for foundation, can perfect response to various environments.
Comfortable and safe- build your nice and sweet home
container house are made of Steel sandwich panel and steel section, makes your house strong and durable with excellent property of anti- heat, wind, vibration, humidity, water; can even deal with M8 earthquake and hurricane easily.
Fast Installation and Ready-to-use
A container house can be installed in less than 1 hour. It is out-of-the-box and ready-to-use solution, you don’t have to wait because there is barely a construction period. Modules and components are connected by joints; anyone can install it easily with our product instruction. We also provide further and detailed technical and on-site installation support for any problem you may encounter.
Attractive Appearance and Individuation Available
Variety of painting color, sandwich panel, surface material, roof, door and window style are ready to meet your individuation and personal preference. Your home will look exactly like you dreamed of. Or you can paint and decorate it in any way you like it.
How is the indoor ?
Indoor structure show
How to install ?
We can produce all kinds of container houses.
Packaging & Shipping
Q: Can you make color order ?
A: Yes. We can according to your requirements.
Q: Are you a factory or trading company ?
A: We are a factory.
Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in YingKou City, LiaoNing Province, China. All our clients,from home or
abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us !
Q: How do you guarantee the quality of the products?
A: Strict product quality, unqualified resolute don't factory.This is the tenet of our
Every one of our products have strict testing procedures, must be 100% quality
How do order?
Step 1: Tell us your requirements
Step 2: Quoataion will be sent based on your requirement. Solution will be recommended to you as the
Step 3: Negotiate and confrim each details for goods, trading terms and so on, get agreement and sign
Step 4:Advanced payment and production
Step 5:Factory Examine Goods/ rectify and reform to meet the requirements of contract.
Step 6: Balance payment and shipping
Step 7: Handing Shipping files to help clients get goods from transporter in time.
Step 8: Clients get goods and go into warranty time.
How is the payment ?
T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the Product in seller's factory before delivery )